Wild Card Registration
Register here https://worldskillsindia.co.in/wild-card/
Registration end date: 31st August 2021.
Eligibility Criteria for Wild Card Entries:
- Competitors must be born on or after 1 January 1999 for all skills apart from Mechatronics, Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Water Technology, Information Network Cabling, where competitors must be born on or after 1 January 1996.
- Any candidate registered earlier for IS 2020-21 and eliminated before or at State Level Competition for IS 2020-21 is not eligible for Wild Card registration
- Mobile Robotics, Cyber Security, Landscape Gardening, Concrete Construction work and Mechatronics are TEAM SKILL COMPETITIONS where a team of 2 individuals are required to register for the competition.
Selection Process for Wild Card Entries:
Selection Committee comprising of members from MSDE, DGT, NSDC, SSC, Industry/Academia & SMEs will assess the competitors and recommend for participating in regional competitions based on the following criteria:
- Credentials of the competitor - Participation in similar skills competitions or demonstration of his/her work in other platforms in the form of competitions/certification etc. (First round of elimination will be based on the credentials of the competitor)
- Committee may also decide for interview or any other suitable assessment criteria depending on the number of wild card entries.
- Candidate should have a valid reason for not being able to register earlier for IS 2020-21.
- Only one candidate/team per skill to be selected from a region for Regional Competitions
Please share this information with academic institutions & corporates.
Please find below revised Tentative Calendar for Regionals & National competition - IndiaSkills 2021.
|Tentative Calendar - Regional & National IndiaSkills 2021
||Decentralized & Multiple venues
* City & dates are subject to COVID situation in the State/UT & may change accordingly.