HSSC shall provide provisional registration, final Registration shall be granted after 5 years of working experience as per employer’s certificate confirming work experience at organization (appointment letter to be attached)
- Registration will not be allowed if course were issued from an institute not affiliated or recognized by the Healthcare sector skill council for which the registration is sought.
- Applicant shall remit an amount of Rs.500/- (for each profession) as DD drawn in the favor of healthcare sector skill council (fees details to be provided)
- Registration fee will not be refunded at any reason.
- Registration with Council is subject to (i) verification received from NSDC or other relevant stakeholder like UGC, RMSA, SSDM etc. if required & suitability status of TP from where the training is obtained.
- Status of registration shall be provided within 5 working days.
- Candidate can obtain registration number & admit card within 5 working days from below mentioned address.--------------------------- or on provided email ID
- Process for registration can be filed by AHP only for own registration with own documents.
- Wrong information or miscommunication/misinterpretation may lead to rejection for registration
- Timing for registration would be 11 am to 2 pm on working days (Mon to Fri) or student can apply online to get this done.
Following documents should be enclosed with the duly filled application form in the order below
- Three recent and identical passport size colour photographs are to be used. One should be pasted on the space provided on the application form and that should be attested by a gazette officer/Head of the Institution where the candidate is studying/has studied for the qualifying examination. The other two copies of photograph(unattested) should be enclosed with the application and his /her name and date of birth should be printed/written on its bottom .
- Demand draft in favor of healthcare sector skill council: Applicant shall remit an amount of Rs.500/- (for each profession) as DD drawn in favour of healthcare sector skill council (fees details to be provided).Fees can be paid through NEFT also
- Copy of the affiliation certificate provided to training institute by HSSC for recognition of the course by sector skill council or other SSC recognized body along with Address proof of the training institute from where the training is obtained
- Document to prove the date of birth such as matriculation certificate, adhar card, birth certificate.
- Copy of NSQF certificate issued to candidate by training institute
- Attested copy of qualifying qualification mark sheet obtained from training institute/Assessing Body for which registration is sought
Process/guidelines for Provisional Registration of existing allied health & paramedics (AHP’s) / RPL candidates with Healthcare sector Skill Council
Existing AHP’s may apply for HSSC registration by submitting following documents:
- Application form
- Diploma/certificate/degree or equivalent qualification proof for job roles covered as per HSSC norms (HSSC shall get back to inform whether registration shall be provided for the applied job role or not)
- Submission of Proof of being employed since last one year
- Copy of updated resume with 3 passport size photographs
- HSSC shall conduct the due diligence process including document due diligence & confirmation from other relevant stakeholder including present employer for verification of documents
- Candidate must refer to the list of job role provided by HSSC for registration process
- Fees for registration which is INR 500 per job role to be submitted
Submission of application along with documents & fees at HSSC office or at HSSC
Document Due Diligence as per minimum requirements
Acknowledgement to applier
Due Diligence process continued invloving other stakeholders/bodies like UGC, RMSA, NSDC, SSDM etc.
If pass at due diligence process
Provisional Registeration number/certificate with ID card shall be provided to applier
If fails at due diligence process
Reason for not providing registeration certificate by council to candiate