Associated is a relationship of shared purpose or values. HSSC associates are organizations or Individuals, who presumably all have a shared purpose in promoting the future of skill development or to augment the healthcare scenario of the country.
Benefits of Becoming an Associate
- An Apex Association of Healthcare Service Providers to exclusively deal with issues pertaining to healthcare skills / education.
- Becoming an Associate member is the first step on the path of becoming a part of HSSC.
- Establish valuable relationships
- Get an access of highly-regarded, member-exclusive publications .Expand your knowledge with content relevant to your association with HSSC, information and emerging trends with HSSC, Access to Annual Reports and HSSC Newsletters (E Version) and latest updates.
- Leadership development – Distinguish yourself from your colleagues by developing and refining your leadership abilities through HSSC volunteer opportunities such as:
- Participating in your local chapter
- Volunteering to serve on an HSSC committee
- Joining the Advisory Committee to help shape the future of skill development for healthcare.
- Access to Quality Curriculum prepared by HSSC based on National Occupational Standards
- Priority invites / Participation in HSSC events & activities
- Support to establish Simulation-Centre (consultancy services & technical support in setting up simulation centers to upgrade in-house training facilities)
To become an HSSC Associate, please fill the form given below and send the soft copies on HSSC Corporate office address. Kindly contact Ms Almas Khan (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any queries.
Institutional Associate Application Form
Individual Associate Form